The Green Economy
Intention One Earth Foundation provides practical solutions to global problems.
- The Green Economy (TGE) is literally a global second economy to replace the present economy which is no longer sustainable.
- The Green Economy provides vast numbers of jobs spanning all sectors from blue collar to MBA including green energy, water and environmental clean-up, chemical free food, natural health, sustainable housing, holistic education and much more.
- The implementation of The Green Economy is the pathway to solve most of the world's problems, specifically economic, environmental and social.
- The Green Economy is fully aligned with the UN Secretary General's recently stated support in September 2012 for a Green Economy.
- Intention One Earth's Key Documents outline details of the many technologies, methodologies and groups who are ready and able to launch The Green Economy.
- The early stages of this process are already underway and all are invited to join under the charter of The Greatest Good of All as the new guiding principle as we move toward the next phase of humanity's evolution.
Invitation To Become Patrons and Friends
Of Intention One Earth Foundation
Although we and our colleagues in Intention One Earth Foundation uphold the principles of sustainability, self respect and self determination for all, it has been pointed out to us that despite being big on principles, we are short on substance. We lack substantial financial resources and people of prominence to support our endeavours through their good-will and connections "with clout".
We have always kept a low profile and are accused by family members of having little interest in owning things. However we have enlisted the support of a group of volunteers, with broadly based skills, who are very grounded, practical and not afraid of getting our hands dirty. Now it seems the time has come to enlist wider assistance to get the show on the road.
Addressing a group of students, Professor Lester Thurow once made a statement to the effect that 'the words spirituality, consciousness and love are not present in the language of business and politics, and they need to be!' We would like to form alliances with leaders of business organisations and individuals who have acted upon Professor Thurow's comments, people such as Yvon Chouinard, founder and owner of Patagonia, described by Fortune magazine as "the coolest company on the planet". Chouinard's business philosophy, ground-breaking at the time because of such innovations as in-house child care and flexible working hours is now widely emulated and outlined in his book "The Responsible Company".
Another such innovator in business who embraced lateral thinking, ethics and best practice in the workplace well ahead of the pack is Dee Hock, Founder and inventor of Visa International and author of "Birth of the Chaordic Age". He recognised that a reverence for the divine and for ethics must also be entrenched in the workplace and in company policy. "We are at that point in time when a 400 year old age is dying and another is struggling to be born – a shifting of culture, science, society and institutions enormously greater than the world has ever experienced. Ahead, the possibility of the regeneration of individuality, liberty, community and ethics such as the world has never known, and a harmony with nature, with one another and with the divine intelligence such as the world has never dreamed."
If we are sincere in our desire to restore harmony and peace on this planet for the generations to come, we must return the balance of power to the many rather than permitting it to reside only with the privileged few and treat all people with respect, as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
One such practical method of restoring financial self sufficiency to all people is outlined in the Business Plan and Key Documents developed by this Foundation and on our website. This initiative lacks only financial backing to commence the process of returning to the middle path.
To this end we invite those women and men of influence who agree with us to stand up for this all-important principle now and to join with us as Friends or Patrons of our Foundation or as Advisors.
We invite such principled people – perhaps also eminent - to join our advisory Round Table to contribute to the roll-out of this practical plan with their advice, experience and networks. At this point in time such positions are voluntary and we welcome suggestions to improve our M.O. or presentations or to access finance to get traction.
In joining us, you will be playing a key role in assuring the the long awaited restoring of balance and harmony on our beautiful planet and to its people
Fiona Reynolds and Dr Mark Greathead
on behalf of all at Intention One Earth Foundation, Sydney, Australia