Marcus Greathead BVSc – Overview
Founding member of the Board of Trustees of Intention One Earth Foundation.
- Practised as an Equine Veterinarian in UK and South Africa
- Founded Horsepower Equine Nutrition Systems 1983 www.horsepower.com.au
- Co-Founded with Fiona Reynolds, Intention One Earth Foundation www.intentiononeearth.com
Sydney University School of Veterinary Science
- Learned and developed with various acknowledged world leaders in their fields expertise in Nutrition, Biological Agriculture and Natural Health.
- Founded Horsepower Equine Nutrition Systems in 1983
- Established Racecourse Road Veterinary Practice in Brisbane Australia.
- Pioneered arthroscopic surgical techniques in equine veterinary application.
- 1980’s Founded Equine Nutrition Systems Horsepower www.horsepower.com.au. For the last ten years, Horsepower P/L has been run on a cooperative basis involving all workers sharing profits as well as responsibilities associated with the running of the business.
I also studied the philosophies of various great achievers starting with my parents who were high-achieving food and liquor entrepreneurs, Buckminster Fuller, J Edwards Demming, Marshall Thurber and others. These influences along with other life experiences and most importantly my meeting with Fiona Reynolds in 2007 led to the founding of Intention One Earth Foundation.
In recent years I have researched the link between the growing incidence of chronic disease and de-mineralised food. I have developed simple and low-cost protocols to remediate these challenges to human, animal and soil health.
Horsepower P/L is a metaphor for the model of inclusivity and love, by which ideological differences can now transition to be a cause for celebration rather than confrontation. This model of inclusivity and the benefits, technological, ideological, practical can be made available to the wider world starting in Australia.
As this happens, the practical demonstration of the replacement of the old scarcity economic paradigm by a new model based on Abundance is achieved.
Fiona Anne Reynolds
Founding Member and Trustee of Intention One Earth Foundation
Humanitarian, activist, researcher
- 1968-72 – In London, I worked for Condé Nast Publications, in legal offices at the Inns of Court and in the private offices of two former Ministers of the Crown.
- Travelled overland to Australia – March to October 1973
Earth Foundation as a foundation in the private.
- Developed international strategies and sustainable project templates.
- Carried out on ground research in the Philippines, USA, Europe, meeting inventors, indigenous Elders and like-minded individuals across the globe to develop the means to change the paradigm to benefit the greatest number of people and the planet.
- Initiated and funded meetings with Australian Original Elders to understand their vision of a sustainable future for all.
- Initiated, organised and funded a five day gathering in Sydney of engineers and indigenous elders from Chile, Easter Island, Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia to develop a plan of collaboration based on implementation of green energy technologies and environmental remediation. February 2014
- The Sail training Association (UK)
- The Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney
- Main-Street Program – Paddington Festival (Sydney)
- Birth Defects Research Group at Sydney University
- Open Family (Sydney)
R. Buckminster Fuller